Reusing surplus computers and electronics is good for the environment and can earn extra income for your company. Before this can occur, computers and other devices that contain sensitive data must be handled properly to protect your information. Total Reclaim offers professional data destruction, including shredding and wiping services for all memory containing devices. Further, we have partnered with Tech Reuse to maximize the financial returns to us and our clients from the re-marketing of their old equipment.
Data Destruction, Shredding and Certified Wiping
- 100% Auditable and Certified Destruction Services
- Destruction procedures that meet or exceed all Federal, State and Global Requirements (Sarbanes Oxley, GLB, FACTA and HIPAA)
- We utilize proprietary tools to wipe hard drive, record serial numbers and create auditable certificates of destruction.
- Total Reclaim operates the largest electronics shredder in the Pacific Northwest, capable of destroying any size or quantity of hard drives and any data bearing device including flash drives, CD-ROMs, floppy disks, copiers and tape drives.
- CONTACT US FOR A SAMPLE DATA DESTRUCTION REPORT
Computer and Electronics Reuse and Remarketing
- We offer outright purchases of equipment, consignment sales and commodities brokering.
- Computers are professionally tested and refurbished by Tech Reuse trained staff.
- A detailed reuse report is provided that describes the condition and specifications of each asset, serial numbers and the recommended disposition.
- Additionally, we offer clients the choice of donating their surplus to charities, communities, or special projects.
- All equipment that no longer has useful life is responsibly recycled.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE AND A SAMPLE REUSE REPORT.