> Industrial Refrigeration & HVAC Unit Recycling
Nothing lasts forever. Older industrial refrigeration equipment and HVAC units become obsolete, inefficient, or simply not worth repairing. When the time comes for final disposal and recycling, call us to arrange a drop-off or schedule a pick-up, no matter how large the unit is or how many you have. We safely recycle thousands of industrial units and domestic appliances every month.
Our services include:
- Flatbed Truck and driver to meet your crane-off schedule
- Transportation to our Seattle recycling facility
- Recovery of refrigerant gases
- Removal and recycling of compressor motors
- Environmentally sound management of compressor and vacuum pump oils
- Manifested disposal of all hazardous materials contained in refrigeration equipment
- Separation, compaction and recycling of metals, plastics and other materials
Total Reclaim manages both package and split systems. Hotel HVAC units (roof-top or “through-the-wall” systems) can also be shipped to us or recycling and final disposal.
We stock a wide array of clean refrigerant for sale and offer recycling and disposal services for industrial refrigeration/HVAC units, refrigerators and other appliances.