> Environmental Commitment
Total Reclaim's staff includes an Environmental Health and Safety Department to ensure that our operations surpass all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Our facilities are fully permitted by all appropriate government authorities to manage the materials we handle.
- We carry pollution liability insurance to ensure our operations protect our customers' long-term liability and the environment.
- Total Reclaim is one of only a few electronics processors in the United States to earn both the ISO 14001:2004 and R2:2008 certifications (more).
- We have conducted closure planning for our facilities in compliance with state regulations.
- We perform environmental audits of our downstream vendors to ensure they manage all materials in a responsible fashion and meet our stringent environmental protection standards.
- EcoLights has completed a lighting retrofit of our own facilities to ensure high-efficiency lamps are used and energy is conserved
- Total Reclaim was one of the first twelve computer recyclers to sign the Basil Action Network’s Electronics Recycler’s Pledge of True Stewardship (www.ban.org). We continue to uphold these standards and aggressively search for new ways to surpass pledge requirements.
This information is available to our customers on request.
Environmental Health and Safety Policy Statement
It is the Total Reclaim/EcoLights Policy to conduct all business activities in a manner that protects the natural environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers and the population in general... (Download the one-page policy statement here).
Total Reclaim offers services that are designed to minimize waste and
meet the most stringent environmental compliance standards.